Bucky Brooks is a Principal at Copaken Brooks, a 95-year-old development, investment, management and brokerage firm based in Kansas City.
Mr. Brooks leads the firm’s investment acquisitions, and sales and leasing. Mr. Brooks has been involved in many of the area’s largest and most notable lease transactions. He has completed purchase, sale or lease transactions throughout all 50 states.
Mr. Brooks is a three-time Largest Dollar Volume Transaction award winner from the global Society of Industrial and Office Realtors. He is a two-time REALTOR of the Year from the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS.
Mr. Brooks is an alumnus of Southern Methodist University (BBA Real Estate/Regional Science) and Harvard University Graduate School of Design (AMDP Real Estate).
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR), Active Office Specialist and Active Industrial Specialist
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• LEED AP from the U.S. Green Building Council
•Civic and Professional Engagement
• KCADC Real Estate Advisory Council Co-Chair
• Union Station Kansas City Board Member
• Truman Medical Centers Past Board Chairman
• SIOR Western MO/KS Chapter Past President
• CCIM Kansas City Chapter Past President
• KCRAR Commercial Division Past President
• Young Entrepreneurs Organization (YEO) Kansas City Chapter Past President